Welcome to our new forum platform. We realize there is still some work to do and we appreciate your patience. Please let us know if you have any ideas or suggestions: paul@globalmapperforum.com

Corresponding views in image rectifier

orjanwallersorjanwallers Global Mapper UserPosts: 11Trusted User ✭✭
edited August 2009 in Technical Support
Hi,

In the Image Rectifier dialogue, is there a way to link the "zoomed view" with the "reference image view" to show the same extent? (Or is this a new feature request?)

I'm trying to rectify a line map using GCP from a landsat image, and I'm not able to find/zoom in the same areas in the two windows.

best regards
// Orjan

Comments

• global_mapperglobal_mapper Administrator Posts: 17,238BMG Staff
    edited August 2009
    Orjan,

If you have enough points available to do a rectification, control + left clicking either the Zoomed or Reference Image views will also cause the other window to zoom to the same location. Note that in versions earlier than v11 the other window was just recentered on the clicked location, while in v11 it also zooms to the same extents.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Thanks,

Mike
    Global Mapper Support
    support@globalmapper.com
  • GeoGeo Global Mapper User Posts: 91Trusted User ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2009
    Note that in versions earlier than v11 the other window was just recentered on the clicked location, while in v11 it also zooms to the same extents.

how to in v11, only recenter the "Zoomed Image View" when clicking in the "Reference Image", in order to keep for each view its own independant zoom level ?

as described here, ALT, SHIFT and CTRL key when left clicking are already reserved for an other usage.
  • global_mapperglobal_mapper Administrator Posts: 17,238BMG Staff
    edited August 2009
    There is not currently any way to get the old behavior where you just recenter but don't re-zoom when Ctrl-clicking. Of course if you don't hold down Ctrl when clicking you can maintain independent zooms, you'll just have to manually recenter.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Thanks,

Mike
    Global Mapper Support
    support@globalmapper.com