Welcome to our new forum platform. We realize there is still some work to do and we appreciate your patience. Please let us know if you have any ideas or suggestions: paul@globalmapperforum.com

Website correction

mbarbeembarbee Global Mapper UserPosts: 1 ✭✭
edited January 2012 in Global Mapper Forum Website
Hi, just found an error on this website for purchasing an upgrade:

This website:

mid page reads:
Upgrade Policy
All upgrades that have the same major version number as the version that you purchase are FREE! For example, if you purchased Global Mapper v12.00 you can simply download any new versions of Global Mapper that are version 13.XX. Your registration code will continue to work for all new versions with the same major version number and you will automatically have access to all of the new features in the new version.

In the first sentence you refer to two different major version numbers and say that the upgrades between them are free while at the same time saying that they are not because they are different major version numbers?

Thought you should know. I would like it to be true since I want to upgrade from 12 to 13.xx for free :0)

• PaulTocknellPaulTocknell Forum Administrator Posts: 301Administrators Administrator
    edited January 2012
    Ha, you are right. That is a serious typo!

Thanks for letting me know. It has been corrected.