Welcome to our new forum platform. We realize there is still some work to do and we appreciate your patience. Please let us know if you have any ideas or suggestions: paul@globalmapperforum.com

Setup Sample Spacing - Sample Features at Fixed Distance Interval, off by 1

JakeJake Global Mapper UserPosts: 260Trusted User ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2012 in Bug Report
I noticed that when creating points along a 100 nautical line via the "Setup Sample Spacing" dialog box, using the "Sample Features at Fixed Distance Interval" option, the counting starts at 1 not 0. Thus at 10 nautical miles the label for the point is 11 and so on.

This could be due to the fact that for another line I selected "Sample Features at Fixed Number of Regularly Spaced Locations" and the Start Label Number was 1.

See attached graphic for output.

• global_mapperglobal_mapper Administrator Posts: 17,238BMG Staff
    edited August 2012
    Yes you can change the Start Label Number value to start at whatever you need. For your screenshot you have it at 1, so that's where the values start. Just change that to 0. It is a bit confusing as the option is up under the other option, it just wasn't duplicated under the other option but instead just highlights when either are active.

Global Mapper Guru
  • JakeJake Global Mapper User Posts: 260Trusted User ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Ah I see. So it should be treated as a check box instead of a radio button. Thanks for the clarification.